In the olden days…
… people would meet face-to-face in sepia-toned markets. They’d be able to exchange stories and cheery words. They’d also be able to recognise each other without the need to inspect each other’s bags of cookies.
Whether we like it or not, the world got a bit more… digital. We can’t all interact face-to-face anymore, but technology is doing its best to try to keep up.
The bottom line is that we’ll always try to treat you with the respect you’d expect from meeting us personally.
Thanks for taking the time to read this…
It is Futurewords Ltd. policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you or which you may provide to us, in the circumstances set out below.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website.
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
• When you complete the enquiries form, we collect the data that you enter into the ‘Your Email Address’ and ‘Message’ text boxes.
• When you sign-up to receive free content including news and offers, we collect your email address.
Data that we collect automatically
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via our contact details:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9. Contact Futurewords Ltd.
Other than our emailing list, we do not hold any Personal Data.
To verify that a Personal Data enquiry is genuine, please include in your correspondence the email address you used when you originally granted us permission to contact you.
Email for Personal Data enquiry: email@example.com
Postal address for Personal Data enquiry: 104 Southover, London, United Kingdom, N12 7HD